Where's my Tiffin?

Everyday my mother makes the tiffin and packs it for me to take to work. Today I got late as usual and in a hurry I 😶took the tiffin box and put it in my bag. I got into my daily routine of going to chamber then going to court. When the first half ended, after completing the work I was chatting with my senior colleagues when it occurred to me that we have a lot of work in the second half so I should have my tiffin and with a lot of expectations that today I might be given this or probably that, I took out and opened my tiffin box. 🗃 Just in few seconds of time thousand of questions started popping in my head and surprised as I was I thought “What?! Where IS my tiffin??"
Then it appeared to me that I have actually took the empty tiffin box in a hurry before it could have been filled by my mother. 😂🤣

Comments

Trending

5 Possible Storyline for Stranger Things Season 3- SPOILERS

WHY THE TIME TURNER WAS NOT USED TO SAVE HARRY'S PARENTS?

11 Best Moments from Stranger Things 2

Why Ron and Hermione were meant for each other?

Why we believe that the Hufflepuff is the Worst House-Explained